Job Title: Busser
Company: High West Saloon
Location: Park City, UT
Immediate Supervisor: Ted Russell
Position Title: Busser for High West Saloon (Park City)
Summary: A Busser at High West supports the Mission, Vision, and Horseshoe by supporting the servers and fellow team members to deliver a welcoming, fun and distinctive guest experience to every customer seated in our Saloon. This will be accomplished by meeting and exceeding the job expectations below.
• One to two years experience in restaurant environment, preferably in busser position.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule)
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Pays attention to detail of table cleanliness and polished settings throughout setup and lunch/dinner service.
- Supports service staff in executing proper sequence of service while moving with purpose, confidence and speed at all times.
- Anticipates business flows and needs and proactively sets up back stocks to minimize outages and service disruptions.
- Keeps a keen eye on the guest experience at the table by maintaining timely and appropriate water levels, table cleanliness, and re-setting.
- Works diligently with service and kitchen team and communicates effectively with other support staff to maintain high level of guest experience throughout service.
- Performs additional tasks as requested such as food running, kitchen support and other general tasks.
- Maintains station cleanliness and sanitation standards in both FOH and BOH.
- Completes set-up, side work and closing tasks as assigned and/or directed in a timely manner.
- Seeks approval Server or MOD prior to dismissal.