Job Title: Food Runner
Company: High West Saloon
Location: Park City, UT
Reports to: Manager on Duty (MOD)
Summary: A Food Runner at High West supports the Mission, Vision, and Horseshoe by
supporting their server, bartender and fellow team members to deliver a welcoming, fun and
distinctive guest experience to every customer seated in our Saloon. This will be accomplished by meeting and exceeding the job expectations below.
• One to two years experience in restaurant environment, preferably in a Food Runner position.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule)
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally
• Accurate and timely set up of kitchen areas for lunch and dinner service as directed.
• Pays attention to detail of Expo set up, replenishes Mise en Place on a regular basis and as directed.
• Supports service staff in executing proper sequence of service while moving with purpose, confidence and speed at all times.
• Occasionally prepares dessert dishes as directed.
• Anticipates business flows and needs and proactively sets up back stocks to minimize outages and service disruptions.
• Works diligently with service and kitchen team and communicates effectively with other support staff to maintain high level of guest experience throughout service.
• Performs additional tasks as requested such as bussing, kitchen support and other general tasks.
• Maintains station cleanliness and sanitation standards in both FOH and BOH.
• Completes set-up, side work and closing tasks as assigned and/or directed in a timely manner.
• Seeks approval Server or MOD prior to dismissal.