Location: High West Saloon, Park City
Position Summary: High West Distillery & Saloon, a busy restaurant just off Main Street in Park City, is currently hiring for several BOH positions. We are seeking strong, detail oriented professionals, who enjoy working in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Preparing and cooking a variety of vegetables, fish and meats.
- Executing recipes according to directions.
- Properly setting up, breaking down, and ensuring the safety and cleanliness of stations during your shift.
- Working together with other kitchen and front of house staff to ensure guest satisfaction is top priority.
- Following procedure regarding health codes, including labeling, dating and properly rotating product.
- Assist chef, sous chefs and other kitchen staff to ensure smooth prep and service.
Positions Available :
High West is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and participates in EVerify. Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Benefits for full-time employees include opportunity for advancement, health insurance, paid time off, and dining/merchandise discounts.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org