Company: High West Saloon
Location: Park City, UT
Reports to: Manager on Duty
Position Title: Host/Hostess for High West Saloon (Park City)
Summary: High West Distillery and Saloon in Park City is looking for full and part-time Hosts/Hostesses with previous restaurant experience. The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, hard working, reliable and able to take charge in a fast paced environment while maintaining a friendly disposition. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule and a "can do" attitude.
• One to two years of experience in restaurant environment, preferably in host position.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule)
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- • Positively represent High West and its values
• Greet and seat customers
• Coordinate wait lists and reservations
• Provide professional and accurate information
• Maintain front entrance cleanliness
• Organize menus
• Help servers as needed
• Be a liaison between kitchen and servers
• Help with event set-up and flow as needed
• Keep inventory of stock forms at front desk
• Coat check organization
This position is an extremely important part of the High West experience. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated, responsible, and can commit to a flexible schedule.